Sunday, May 13, 2012

This is my first blog post.  I forgot that I had toyed with the idea of creating a blog back in 2008.  How do I know it was 2008?  I went to Google via my friend, Bronwyn's, blog and discovered I had begun a blog back in 2008.  I totally forgot about it (forgetting things seems to be a theme with me).  So here I go with my 2nd attempt at blogging. 

I'm not sure what you are supposed to blog or not supposed to blog.  I don't think there will be anything profound or enlightening for me to blog.  There will be lots of pictures of the kids, which by the way I have 4 of.  There will be information on our homeschool which is chaotic and irregular.  There will be information on Batten Disease, which affects my 2 oldest children.  I doubt I will post regularly to my blog as I don't have the time to do anything much on a regular basis.  But I think it will be a learning experience, which is what most everything boils down to for me.  

So here you go!


No comments: